Note: Handle the cluster faces with care, as they can bend easily.
Removing the outer cover
1. Lay the cluster on a soft material, and unscrew the two Torx-10 screws on each side of the cluster.
2. Separate the top and bottom halves of the cluster by lifting up on the locking tabs and pressing the halves apart.
Removing the gauge needles and gauge faces
3. Remove the gauge needles by turning them clockwise until resistance is felt. Once resistance is felt, continue to turn the needle, and pull out on it at the same time.
4. Remove the tachometer gauge face by freeing the tab in the upper right hand side of the face, and turning the gauge face 45 degrees counterclockwise. Then lift the gauge face straight up.
5. Remove the speedometer gauge face by freeing the tab in the upper left hand side of the face. Turn the gauge face clockwise 45 degrees, and lift the gauge face straight up.